The global omega-3 industry comes together every two years at the GOED Exchange, hosted by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED). Join us in Athens, Greece from January 23-25 to explore important topics that are impacting the global EPA and DHA industry. Topics include scientific and regulatory updates, research on consumer dynamics, the latest supply chain challenges, sustainability, and much more. This event also provides key networking opportunities to meet new potential customers and partners.
The omega-3 sector has traditionally been a strong market, bolstered by solid science and high consumer awareness. Today, though, the market situation is challenging and the industry needs to come together to address questions about supply chain issues, learn how technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) will influence the future, and explore the best way to promote omega-3s to ensure future growth.
In addition to facilitating the exchange of ideas and insights through the educational agenda, the 2024 Exchange has something new this year — networking offerings that bring attendees out of their comfort zone to forge new relationships with colleagues from around the world. Here are a few noteworthy highlights from the agenda:
- Keynote presentation on artificial intelligence and the customer experience
- Presentations from Meta (Facebook) and e-commerce expert Pattern.com providing insights on consumer influencers and advice on globalizing an omega-3 brand
- Industry roundtable on the current supply chain challenges
- A session on ChatGPT versus GOED’s clinical study database (CSD)
- Closing keynote on “how to market omega-3s so they’re not boring”
- Plus, presentations on the pet food and alternative seafood market, European regulatory issues, the latest from China, omega-3 sustainability developments and MORE.
- New this year — afternoon team building activities designed to encourage collaboration and creativity.
Past attendees have described the event as the World Cup of the omega-3 industry and have made relationships that last for years to come. Watch the video below to get a glimpse of past GOED Exchange events.
GOED is offering a choice of in-person and virtual attendance, with plans to livestream all sessions. In addition, there are discounts for GOED members or newcomers to the industry. Registration is now open, so sign up today to secure your spot.